Renaissance Renaissance

Very moving, I truly enjoyed this.

Finally another movie from you, you truly are a very creative animator. Personally I do partly share your views on this, I feel like we are going backwards with the world sometimes, back to the iceage maybe?

The music fitted this extremly well, it goes very nicely with your style. I'll be watching the rest of your movies very shortly, well when I've finished reviewing your movie. I understand (or so I think) what you are trying to say with this movie. Or are you not saying much of anything and the idea of this movie is for us to form our own opinion/understanding of your idea of what Renaissance is, well, thats what I thought anyway.

Thanks for another great movie

-DeadHello

Come Sail Away.... Come Sail Away....

Hmm..

It has potential to be good, but all that scribble just ruined it all.

Ctiger responds:

LOOK AT THE FLASH. NOT YOUR SPIROGRAPH DRAWINGS PLEASE.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1 Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1

Nice movie, very weird.

I love your animation style man, very smooth. I wanna try and do animation like this.. If you dont mind I'd like to do some more misadventures of toast boy, if thats okay with you.

Oh, and 'IndicaSativa' -
I vote you shut up and stop talking crap. Also, get out of David Firths ass, for fuck sake.

A Simple Line 7 A Simple Line 7

Well.. lol I aint seen the movie yet. lol

But the ball game is just.. ach.. its so cool. Bounce bounce bounce. Hehehe I can catch it too!

Piconjo-Rise of teh Pen0r Piconjo-Rise of teh Pen0r

HAHAHA The downfall of LegendaryFrog! :D

I can't wait to see what his bum crawlers.. I mean fans of course, have to say about this!

Note to all LF fans:
Get outta his fucking ass!

To Be Human III To Be Human III

That was crap..

I can't believe you managed to squeeze this of 3 episodes..

Magosis responds:

try making sense next time and it will be easier to insult you.

(g)Cavern Chaos (g)Cavern Chaos

Not much for this, sorry.

It really didn't work for me, I'm sure sticks are certainly not going to work for many people on Newgrounds. I'd give you points for your preloader but you can just download that from Stick Slaughter.

Don't bother with that 'Flash by DeadHello: -none-' shit with me, I'm working on a flash movie at the moment, and NO, its not a stick movie.

Simkiss responds:

'Flash by DeadHello: -none-'

i quoted you

Gamer Elite: Episode 3 Gamer Elite: Episode 3

ITS FINALLY HERE!

I've been waiting so long for this movie to come out, its now my favourite in my top submissions. As are you my favourite author and you have been for awhile now! ;)

Chrono Break Chrono Break

Hehe, cool.

I love sprite movies! I'm currently working on one myself and this movie was nothing but an inspiration to my work.

Mystic-Skye responds:

lol ok!

NG Horror Show NG Horror Show

Interesting.

Its a good flash movie. I liked all of them, the second one really was a disturbing peace of work. I'm not really sure we needed to see the little girl get raped to be honest, I could of done without that. Otherwise it was good.

Hitokiri_Novice (answer):
This got through because the authors of this flash movie are talented and have a lot of fans who automatically vote 5 when they see a movie with there name in it, rather like LegendaryFrog really.