Renaissance Renaissance

Very moving, I truly enjoyed this.

Finally another movie from you, you truly are a very creative animator. Personally I do partly share your views on this, I feel like we are going backwards with the world sometimes, back to the iceage maybe?

The music fitted this extremly well, it goes very nicely with your style. I'll be watching the rest of your movies very shortly, well when I've finished reviewing your movie. I understand (or so I think) what you are trying to say with this movie. Or are you not saying much of anything and the idea of this movie is for us to form our own opinion/understanding of your idea of what Renaissance is, well, thats what I thought anyway.

Thanks for another great movie

-DeadHello

Come Sail Away.... Come Sail Away....

Hmm..

It has potential to be good, but all that scribble just ruined it all.

Ctiger responds:

LOOK AT THE FLASH. NOT YOUR SPIROGRAPH DRAWINGS PLEASE.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1 Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1

Nice movie, very weird.

I love your animation style man, very smooth. I wanna try and do animation like this.. If you dont mind I'd like to do some more misadventures of toast boy, if thats okay with you.

Oh, and 'IndicaSativa' -
I vote you shut up and stop talking crap. Also, get out of David Firths ass, for fuck sake.

Final Fantasy Simdate RPG Final Fantasy Simdate RPG

Ohhh yeahhh, brilliant.

I'm not much for Dating Sims but this was to good to pass up.

Dodge The Asteroids Dodge The Asteroids

Hmm..

Eventually, when you get to around 20,000 on your score the asteroids are just not possible to dodge. Not bad, needs some work.

If it gets blammed, just make it better, PAY ATTENTION TO PEOPLES REVIEWS and resubmit.